Sunday 5 September 2010

Recharge

I am not right....

Friday evening was windy and I went walking on top of a hill wearing a short sleeve top with a low neck. One of the dog owners I met was wearing a long sleeved top and a body warmer....

Yesterday I felt tired and had to have a snooze in the afternoon before going out. We went out and I wore a vest with one of those thin chiffon tops over the top, again with no sleeves. I was hot. We had to walk to and from the car and on the way back it was raining and I was still hot. For the second outing of the evening we dumped the car back home and walked into town and back... Still hot. I had to shower when I got back in.

Today I struggled to wake up and went back to bed for three hours this afternoon.... And then I came over all hot this evening.

The holiday was too manic. Too much crammed in, no down time. Work is too frantic, no down time. My weekends are all about recovery, not about doing what I want to do or even about doing what I need to do (i.e. tidy my house, organise my wedding)

I want to do two things this week. I want to eat healthily and I want to do my Happy Book tasks... That's it... that's all I ask, jsut that much time and energy... Mostly the energy. Is it too much?

No comments: