Monday 20 September 2010

Teasel

I am still grumpy. My hormones are doing their rampaging worst right now and I just want them to get started. I am tired.

I am teasy as....

All sorts of little things. Few of these things will be important in a weeks time. They are not even really important now, they just feel it. I feel unable to tell people what I think as well. For so many different reasons. I think it is those trapped words that make me feel so antsy at this time of the month.

My words growl in me.

There are times to growl at people and times not to. There are people who can take a growl and people who can not. I would lose more than I would gain growling right now. But I do know my time will come, one day.

So Mabon is nearly here and then immediately after, my birthday. Let's look forward.

No comments: