Saturday 19 March 2011

Books

So I came home and got in the bath. I had a good read today.

I read the introduction of my magpie book and it looks good. I can't wait to finish the book lent to me that I am reading at lunch times. Then I can read about my magpies as I watch them. I like this idea very much.

I then read some more of Jamie Sans and her seven paths of initiation. I read the fifth path. This book has things to say about my illness as well. I suspect I will need to read this book more than once. I may need to dip in and out a lot to. I am finding it heavy and challenging, in more than one way for sure....

Then I read the first two chapters of Art is a Spiritual Path and I like this book very much. Much in here speaks to me.

I then finished my National Geographic and started on my Cornwall Today. I only started Cornwall Today last month but I am liking it a lot. It is a regional magazine and contains so much variety.... All of it well written and interesting with lovely photos. It is a good read and worth the money.

This whiled away a lot of the day.... The window was open and I could hear the birds sing

Then it was dreamboards and then it was art....

1 comment:

mel said...

wow...you have been busy!!

can't be a bad day when it involves reading and a bit of art...*grin*

xo