Monday 21 March 2011

Hiatus

I have much I should be thinking about. Why does my work colleague get to me so much? Particularly as I had much the same issue with the Little Princess. there is a real issue here that I am still digging away at the edges of.

But I just can't be bothered tonight. I did a lot this weekend. Packed it all in. Yesterday I went to the market and found a coffee table, one with cubbies underneath for all my books and craft bits. It involved some tidying but I love it. I also found a cute glass bottle that has been cute and painted a translucent blue. At £2 it really is nothing special. The glass is wonky and the cuts are not straight but it is just pretty...

I cooked up a pork joint and watched a film with F and then I chopped some fabric for my rag rug on my nice new (to me) table.

And tonight I do not want to think. Not even one tiny little bit. I want to go to bed on time having had a nice hug and I want to sleep well and deeply and wake refreshed tomorrow.

No comments: