Saturday 26 March 2011

Something to Look Forward to

I woke this morning feeling low and grumpy. I gave F a bit of a time about going out somewhere and doing something today. He eventually agreed and then I realised. I don't want to go out today. I am tired and drained after a busy and fun packed week. A lot of fun.

So what do I want? I want to know that it isn't over. We had fun and did stuff, it just happened that we did two things close together. We have other stuff booked, three concerts that form part of the Eden Sessions. For those I have to wait till the end of June and then again, all three come together.

And I have to wait till then to do anything at all and it seems a long way off. I liked having something just round the corner to look forward to. And now it seems a long way off. We need to do more, make sure we go out and arrange stuff to look forward to.

I want to go to the circus they are having at Eden this year and I also want to go and see the Miracle Theatre Companies Summer production but both these things are later in the year as well.

And it doesn't need to be anything so major (or expensive). F and I agreed to go visit one of the many local gardens on his next weekend off. Nothing so very expensive. Something nice and fun and chilled. Something to look forward to.

It also reminded me that towards the end of last year I had planned an excursion for myself. A day touring places. A day that would only cost time and petrol.... And maybe some parking money in a couple of places. Maybe I should put that back on the cards and have me a little pilgrammage next week when F is working.

No comments: