Saturday 19 March 2011

Today's Dreamboard

I have been reading Art is a Spiritual Path so i thought I might have a go at witnessing this dreamboard.....

The words have been speaking to me all week....

We are the stones. We stay, we last, we are the bones. We can help you rise up and give you somewhere to stand. We are all that remains of ancient tombs to your reverred ones. We last and we will be here after you. Do you deserve a tombstone such as this? You walk on us and you build with us and our high points are sacred. Climb. We can take you above the clouds and show you the light.

Nature always climbs, plants will grow on us and hide but we are always there underneath. Grow and climb, we will support you. Be beautiful, be wild, be free. And listen to the stones.


The wolf causes me disquiet. This is one of my totem animals, but this wolf is not free. It is a tamed wild animal. And that mind the step sign.... What would the wolf say?

I will always be myself, no matter where I am and what they do to me. Loving the people that keep me here does not compromise my wild self. I know who I am. Sometimes I get to run free and it is enough. Mind the step, it can trip you on your way to freedom. You are yourself.

The red and green is lizard skin. This speaks to me of some things going on in my life and art right now. It reminds me that we are not the same but we all fit.

1 comment:

mel said...

wow...so many amazing insights!

i love the whole concept of witnessing our art....lots of juice there for sure.

(((hugs)))

xo