Wednesday 9 March 2011

Flip the Coin

I woke with the words art is a spiritual path in my mind. This is the title of a book that has been on my wish list for several months along with all the others recommended during BIG. Then I read my horoscope....

Increased intuition, imagination, and spiritual insight could inspire you to either undertake a course of study or move ahead with related creative projects, Libra. You might be very pleasantly surprised at what you learn or produce, and so be motivated to continue with whatever you're doing. This could be an inspiring and productive time for you. Make the most of it!

So I ordered the book.... Things seem to be telling me to create more at the moment and now that spate of overtime is over, I should have the chance.

And so... here I am....

Tired and unhappy. The mail i sent to the boss of my WoW guild took it as me being burnout and stressed rather than a problem that exists separately to how much I have been working. This feels like defensive optimism to me. It made me sad but it also is a viewpoint that definitely leaves the door open. He is a very smart guy, very incisive and capable. makes me wonder if this leaving open of the door is deliberate.

It does bug me though that in order to be taken seriously I would need to forward chat logs and emails. In his position though, he needs to be fair to all of us. but I am still sad. sad for so many reasons.

but happy about so many other things and looking forward to the weekend when I can catch up on myself

1 comment:

mel said...

mmmmmmm.....it's a good book...lots of juice -- a slow read though -- one of those you read, then ruminate on - i haven't finished it yet myself...

(((((hugs))))

xo