Saturday 19 March 2011

A Walk on the Wild Side

I have so much to post today. I had one of those days. One where I made up for the lack of time and energy and did all the things I wanted to do. All day.

F was working and I had more energy after catching up a bit on the lethargy from all that overtime, so it was time to take care of my spirit as I had coddled my body....

I went for a walk shortly after F left. I couldn't take Little Dog because this nature reserve does not allow dogs. The sun was rising but still fairly low in the blue sky. The day was going to be a lovely spring day, one of the warmest so far.

I love Pendarves Wood and nature was sure shining this morning. The human element of the walk was a little disquieting though. I shan't talk about that here though. People should not leave those sorts of things behind them....

So let's have some pictures.....

The Blue bell wood is preparing itself in earnest now and the daffodil field in the background is in full flower. I wonder if the bluebells will flower before all those daffs go...


An old boat house on the ornamental lake...

A hole in the roots of a tree. I wonder what lives down there, except for the spider....

1 comment:

mel said...

ooooooh!!!!

what gorgeous pics!! an absolutely beautiful place that is...

xoxox