Thursday 10 March 2011

Mardy Arse

I am tired and grumpy.

Nothing seems good tonight somehow. I am just desperate for the weekend. Desperate to start sorting this house out, to get things going. The cheque from the power co was un-usable because it had both our names on it. It is slowly sorting out but with work et al there has not been much chance to do it and F is distracted and not being quick about it.... It will probably be the end of the month now before that money is in my bank and spendable. And those wardrobes still seem a long way away.

I seem to have been spending a lot of money.... Tickets for this and that. Valentine's meal last month and a posh lunch booked for an early celebration of F's birthday. And this is before the presents, mother's day or Easter.

I am feeling grumpy with F and just generally grumpy with the world. I can feel my self glowering at it all. There is that tinge of tiredness and weepiness underlying it all. Too tired, and probably too hormonal.... I just want to get through tomorrow and then revel in my two days off.....

No comments: